Inscape Vacancy: Senior Lecturer: Interior Design
The core responsibilities of a lecturer on a campus is to provide academic support and mentorship, to the student body. This takes the form of guiding, leading, and motivating students. Making a significant contribution to student progress by establishing a suitable environment, and by facilitating a culture for learning, and research. Engaging with the academic department through conversation to address any criteria needing adjustments.
As a lecturer to, impart knowledge, and ensure appropriate, relevant and transparent assessment processes are implemented and aligned with predetermined academic content, teaching and learning strategies and assessment strategies.
Occupational category: Professional
- Written, spoken, communication and understanding of the English language
- Education and experience: candidate must meet one of the following criteria
- Honour’s Degree (related field) and three (3) years Higher Education experience, or
- Master’s Degree (related field) and three (3) years Higher Education experience
- REVIT AND 3D MAX
- Technical drawing proficiency
- Conceptual design development
- Knowledge of design trends and practices
Contact the Inscape Education Group on 011 327 2002, or firstname.lastname@example.org