Vacancy - Lecturer in Game Design & Development
Open Window seeks a lecturer to teach at an undergraduate level in the subject Game Design. The incumbents will need to:
- Facilitate new content generation to aid in the growth and development of Game Design at OWI;
- Lecture, provide course notes, mentor students, conduct formative and summative assessments and record and finalise student achievements within the subject under the guidance and leadership of a Subject Manager and or Head of School of Film Arts.
- Attend and participate in OWI related events;
- Minimum qualification: relevant degree in the field of Multimedia/ Information/ Computer Science or Electrical/ Information Engineering.
- A comprehensive portfolio featuring industry based projects.
The Open Window (OWI) is an accredited private education institution recognized for setting innovative standards in the visual arts and digital sciences. Founded in 1994 with a focus on providing a unique tertiary platform where practice-led tuition links traditional fine art practice with the applied arts, we place emphasis in ongoing innovation to curricula in consideration of the rapidly evolving creative arts industries.
Many of our lecturers, in addition to their academic roles, are also actively engaged in creative practice. The investment in highly qualified and industry relevant staff is necessary to direct our students in work-integrated learning projects of value.