Inscape seek to fill the position of a Full Time Lecturer at Pretoria Campus. Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Full Time Lecturer is responsible for implementing, managing, directing and quality assuring all aspects of the delivery of the Academic programme at each site where it is offered. The Full Time Lecturer must provide academic support and mentorship, to fellow academic lecturers, as well as the student body. Making a significant contribution to lecturer and student progress by establishing a suitable environment, and by facilitating a culture of learning, and research.
To offer integrated support to the academic department, through engaging critically with the courseware, the objectives of the relevant outcomes as displayed in the course content, and the output criteria and associated assessment rubrics. Engaging with the academic department through conversation to address any criteria needing adjustments.
The Full Time Lecturer will also lecture a predetermined number of Inscape Education Group sessions a week (4-6), depending on the discretion of the Campus Director, Academic Manager and National Academic Course Development team.
In line with Inscape Equity Policy & Procedure
Language: Written, spoken, communication & understanding – English
Education and Experience
- Must hold an NQF 8 – 9
- Must eventually hold a Masters, therefore must be enrolled for Masters or completing one in the year of employment.
- Have 2 to 4 years Higher Education lecturer experience
- Knowledge and experience in negotiating and collaborating for the purpose of obtaining agreement
- Administrative expertise, communications, and communications strategy development
- Project management skills
- Experience and / or strong interest in working in an academic institution
- Experience working with a diverse lecturing and student population and the supervising thereof
- Demonstrated understanding of the complex structure of administration in an academic environment
- Professional written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and Leadership
Level: Campus Management
Industry: Private Higher Education